Having A Problem

• Thread starter Thread starter Gromit243
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 1K

Gromit243

Reaction score
i am having problems when the game loads up.It should go to the main menu and then you select what you want to do ETC i click load last game....The screen is complitately black with white writing saying:O

Processing

Please Wait

Processing

i left it as it said please wait for hours and it stays the same i have not been able to quit the game and i have had to switch my pc off altogether......If i delete the game can i save all the skins and tactics i saved ( downloaded) Also can i keep all my saved data?:'(

Any ideas would be appreciated :)(H)

You would need to back up the whole Football Manager 2010 folder, uninstall, re-install and then copy your old (backed-up) files in to the new game folders. Hope this helps.

I would back up your game folder(graphics/saves/editor data etc.) and uninstall, then reinstall, making sure you have updated everything(DireectX, Graphic Drives etc)

right so make another folder for them saves and then copy and paste them?? when done?

im having a BIG problem when im playing and watching the match in 3D both teams kits are all white so i cant make out who is who i dont know what has gone wrong but please help

i am not sure on that one , try downloading some off the kits ;)

all sorted now i had already installed the kits but were in wrong folder as i didnt have a graphics/kits folder so i created it and put the kit file in and problem solved and i kept my season going which is good cos im in 2014/15

good i was in my 4th season with sampdoria and i might have to delete it! :(

Back