Having FM13 Editor Problems

Reaction score
so i launched the editor, getting ready to create my own team to start at the bottom and work my way up, but when the editor opens, the right hand side of the screen is empty, where there would normally be a search bar with result from the Club/Player etc. search would be, nothing appears, anyone had this problem and know how to fix it? i have already removed and re-installed the Editor a few times, any help would be great, thanks

The should be a list on the left, from which you choose a specific area to edit (eg 'people', 'clubs' etc). Just click on the one you want and the search bar should appear in the middle of the screen. Or is this not happening?

Last edited:
I may have just encountered a similar problem, where no search results were visable? I reloaded the database and cleared the filter before my search and everything seems to work fine

i dont get a search bar when i click on anything, ive tried 4 different databases to edit its really bugging me, thanks for try to help, if you know any ways i can try ill give them a go, ive even removed the editor and game from the computer, uninstalled and re-installed steam then re-installed the game and nothing, only text that appears is 'clubs, people etc.' then nothing on the right hand side of the screen so i cant search for anything

problem solved, simple as changing the display settings to windowed and it worked and when i put it back to normal display settings it has continued to work

Back