Having problem with changing club

rangko

Reaction score
I've finished my 1st season at Chelsea. And I made quite a good result.

anyway I tried badly to get miguel veloso but, he keeps turn down the offer

SO i used FMEditor (not the one in the game, nor a FMRTE)

I changed is club to chelsea

but when I came back to my game. even he belongs to my team I couldn't see him.
WTF!!!

and when click him. N/A for wage and contract term

I don't know what to do. did I just **** it up? or anybody have an idea to change players club

Why would u do that? ((:) Just buy him, show some interest.. find way to have him in your team. About editor, i don't know, i don't support cheat :)

I think the editor won't let yoiu change players clubs. But why bother? Cheating doesn't make your game more fun, might seem like it does, but it doesn't

I think the editor won't let yoiu change players clubs. But why bother? Cheating doesn't make your game more fun, might seem like it does, but it doesn't

yh its better for a few games but when you finish a season you'll realise how worthless and pathetic your game is you couldnt handle not signing a player so you cheated, hughes didnt edit kaka into his team when he said no...

god i really dont understand editting i have done it before and it completely devalued my game i had to delete it

creating teams is ok if it floats yr pickle but not for me

If your going to edit pregame use the officla ediotr that comes with the game. If your gunna really cheat use a real time editor.

Also how ahrd can it be to get Veloso to Chelsea? I got him to Arsenal at the start of the game without trying