Having problems with oppositions' goalkeeper

dasty

Reaction score
As I have mentioned in the title, it seems that my oppositions' goalkeepers is having a godlike ratings ever since I tweaked my tactics. I'm playing 4-4-2 as Man Utd, with Wayne Rooney being Complete Forward with support duty and Federico Macheda as Poacher with attack duty. It's not that I couldn't score, because I did scored a lot of goals, but their keepers just somehow keeps on coming up with ridiculous ratings.

The problem actually starts after I have tweaked both my central midfielders from the combination of deep lying playmaker and box to box midfielder, both with support duty, into advanced playmaker (with a bit more creative freedom) and box to box midfielder with the same duties as well. In the past 8 games I've played, 6 of them have my opposition's keeper with the rating of 8.2 or above. There is one game in which I won 3-0, which means their keeper (Wayne Hennessey) conceded 3 goals, but yet he came out with a rating of 9.4. In another game, I won by the same result too, but their keeper (Paul Robinson) somehow managed a rating of 8.3 as well. These are followed up by ratings of 7.2, 8.9, 9.4, 6.9 and 9.2.

Although it sounds illogical, but this started right after I tweaked my tactics and with a 75% rate of my opposition's keeper getting ridiculous ratings I'm starting to get worried (it's been 6 out of 8 games too so I doubt it's just coincidence).

Any advices on what should I do?

LOL, bad luck. Doubt there's anything you can do.. sounds like it's probably just very bad luck