Having trouble please help !

• Thread starter Thread starter jack8792
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 762

jack8792

Reaction score
Started a season with Man City and come to submitting squad for Champions League and I must have 4 players that City have trained betweem ages of 15 and 21 and I only have 1 and the players I think would come under this restriction are out on loan with no recall clause so I can't continue the game until I sort this squad out ! Someone said to go on holiday for a day and see if that does anything but I'm not sure.

Please someone help :(

Just go on holiday for 1 day and it will sort itself out ?

Started a season with Man City and come to submitting squad for Champions League and I must have 4 players that City have trained betweem ages of 15 and 21 and I only have 1 and the players I think would come under this restriction are out on loan with no recall clause so I can't continue the game until I sort this squad out ! Someone said to go on holiday for a day and see if that does anything but I'm not sure.

Please someone help :(

Have you selected a full squad of 25? If so then you can try de-selecting players to leave space and then you should be able to continue (i.e if you need 4 more home grown players then say only select 21 players), if the players are under 21 I think they can play anyway without being selected!

Nope I ant picked the squad yet that's where am stuck and I've tried putting youth team players and I can't even select them. Players like gudetti n boyata i think would help me out but they're on loan and I can't recall them so am stuck

All going on holiday does is mean your assistant will leave out 4 players from your squad. This means he might leave out someone you want... So just do it yourself and leave out 4 players! (That aren't home-grown!!!)

All going on holiday does is mean your assistant will leave out 4 players from your squad. This means he might leave out someone you want... So just do it yourself and leave out 4 players! (That aren't home-grown!!!)

This !!

Don't holiday.

I'll take the blame for that one! Didn't even know the 21 man squad method! My Bad!!

Back