feche

Reaction score
Hi! I'm looking for advice to how to play this 3 amazing players togheter in 2013/14. I'm using a 4231 with song as a BWMd and arteta as DLPs and RVP as CFs or TREQ. what do u suggest? maybe hazard winger, gotze att mid y wilshere inside forward?? thanks in advance and sorry for my english, i'm out of practice

Van Persie
(Deep Lying Fwd)

-Hazard--------------Wilshere ------------------ Gotze
-- (Inside Fwd) ------- (Adv. Playmaker)----------- (Inside Fwd)

Song --------------- Arteta ----
-
(Ball winner)--- (Deep Lying Playmaker)

That's how I'd go, maybe with RVP as Trequartista instead, or even Adv. Fwd. Play through the middle.

Um Hazard is probs best as a inside forward tbh, Wilshere plays wicked as an advanced play maker on attack give him a free role and he will destroy teams. Gotze is a hard one if you wanted to you could stick Arteta on the bench and play Gotze in the Wilshere role I just mentioned with Jack in Arteta's position. Although Arteta is not much of an "impact sub" but neither is Gotze. But that would work I guess (I know the Wilshere role does and the Song/Arteta as I am Arsenal too) sorry couldn't be more helpful mate.

thanks for the advice. 'll try to see what happens and let you know, thanks again!