Alex17

Reaction score
Alright,

I need a left sided winger who is a good finisher who can cut in and whip quality balls in, I am Man City so money isnt a problem.

Just started my 2nd season

Who would you say is better Bale or Hazard?

Last edited:
I'd say hazard, but you can also go for Neymar or Muniain.

Is it an inside forward that scores or a winger who creates that you want? If it's the winger I'd go with Bale every time but if it's an inside forward I'd go for neither and would sign Iker Muniain.

Well, he clearly said "a player who wants to cut in" so I'd say he wants an IF. My suggestion is Neymar. But if you only want to choose from Hazard and Bale go for Hazard. He's times better.

Well, he clearly said "a player who wants to cut in" so I'd say he wants an IF. My suggestion is Neymar. But if you only want to choose from Hazard and Bale go for Hazard. He's times better.
But he also said he wanted 'a left sided winger'

Personally I'd go for Hazard

No, they're left sided inside forwards

Hmm, you're very specific though he says left wingers who "cut in" and inside forwards are designed to cut in and then cross/shoot/play through ball and he asks for wingers who cut in and whip quality balls in. Anyway hazard and neymar can be used as wingers too when you are talking about the player roles

Hmm, you're very specific though he says left wingers who "cut in" and inside forwards are designed to cut in and then cross/shoot/play through ball and he asks for wingers who cut in and whip quality balls in. Anyway hazard and neymar can be used as wingers too when you are talking about the player roles
I know, but you picked somebody up asking about a winger or IF, when it wasn't as clear cut as you made out :L, but I get your point

if money is no object go for neymar he will score you and immense amount of goals but a cheaper option to neymar is willian for AML (IF)

Get both. Play Hazard as inside forward/winger and Bale as fullback and your left side will leave only death and destruction in it's wake.