Head of Youth Development at Two Clubs!

• Thread starter Thread starter ryana91
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 864

ryana91

Reaction score
Hi all,
I am looking to sign a new Head of Youth Development, but my 'current' holder of the position is currently employed by 2 clubs. Basically, I don't think he is employed by Forest Green (my team) and he is actually at Northampton. However, on his 'Career Achievements' page, it says he is at both clubs - I'll upload a screenshot to demonstrate what I mean by this.

Whenever I try to hire someone new I can't because the board say we don't need two people in this position etc., however, when I try to terminate the guy's contract, I can't! In fact, there isn't even an option to do this, his profile and contract etc. are all with Northampton, so when I click on the contract tab it's just like he's at any other club and I need to offer him a contract.

Any help with this would be great as this has been the case for about 3 in-game years now and each season his contract is renewed by 1 year.

Thanks

who is renewing his contract? in the staff responsibilities screen who's in charge of staff contract renewal? maybe the board is in charge?

it's clearly a bug though, you could try signing that same HoYD again form Northampton, and then terminate the contract for good.

Back