Hearts challenge old firm for control!

• Thread starter Thread starter LukeGame
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 1K

LukeGame

Reaction score
Started a Hearts save to see if I could take control of SPL and end Celtic and Ranger's dominace....
Main thing I want to do it sort out the club's finances and ive made an ok start to that side of it with 10 players leaving the club and 1.3m brought into club from those sales. As far as players in, well there are only 3 and all on free's, they are Ahmed Soukouna, Xsico Nadal and the one im most proud of James McFadden!
In 6 games for the club 2 of with were as sub for 20 mins hes netted 5 goals and his value has risen to 1.4m, Not bad for a free transfer:)
Im currently 2nd 1point behind Rangers with played 9 won 6 drawn o and lost 3 18pts however Rangers do have 2 games in hand. Im at froup stages of europe and have played one game thus far, a home 4-3 win against Birmingham I also have Standard and panathinaikos in this group.
So if your interested plz feel free to comment or give and tips i.e signings formations etc it will be gratefully recieved.
Hope to read post soon, Take care all:))

About to stat 2nd season and need help! Who to buy? just over 1m to spend and need some players to help me push for title. Came 3rd last year semi of league cup and runners up in scottish cup and 1st rnd knock out of europe. So need some quility to bulk side. have a very small squad and that was my issue last year, could cover injurys and bans with enough quality. Plz help peeps:) Thanks for your time.

Back