Champion

clash2b7cfdbc7de4c819b.png

Good job Pampu7.

I'm currently alternating between v1 for home fixtures and an alternate tactic (4-4-1-1 with attacking mentality) with West Ham.

The alternate tactic is Hectic clash v1 but it's a 4-4-1-1 with the following: attacking mentality, waste time sometimes, a DLP, a B2B, and a Trequartista

I've got the set piece exploit on, but I've not scored many goals from set pieces. Anyone know why?

1he083fdbee010c3b8.png

2habcff37f5673fc32.png

3ha488ac7db500a4da.png

Last edited:
Is there a corner exploit? I know the throw in exploit for 19.2. is there for corner too?
If there is (for 19.2), please post the screenshot with the instructions for corners :) I'm on switch, can't add tactics :/

Is there a corner exploit? I know the throw in exploit for 19.2. is there for corner too?
If there is (for 19.2), please post the screenshot with the instructions for corners :) I'm on switch, can't add tactics :/

19.3 is out and they've removed set piece exploits.

Working on something quick now. Will post soon. Don't think I need to make many modifications.

19.3 is out and they've removed set piece exploits.

Working on something quick now. Will post soon. Don't think I need to make many modifications.

I know :) but I'm on switch, we just received the 19.2 patch hahaha. Can you show me the corner set piece so I can try there please ? :)

I used v1 to win 2 premier league titles and a 2nd place in the 3rd season and if possible mate I hope v2 is just as good.

Just thought I'd share my tweak which is working very good on latest update (19.3.3) I'm playing with Man Utd and have not tested with lower teams, and won't be doing so either. Using TFF's setpieces.

View attachment 15688

Right corner: MR
Left corner: ML

Right throw-in: DR
Left throw-in: DL

TACTIC

(reserved for possible hard away game tactic link - still being tested)

Last edited:
Just thought I'd share my tweak which is working very good on latest update (19.3.3) I'm playing with Man Utd and have not tested with lower teams, and won't be doing so either. Using TFF's setpieces.

View attachment 1200513

TACTIC

How is this doing in 19.3.4?

What changes should be made in the line-up when a player receives a red card?

View attachment 1200513

TACTIC