Heeeeeeeeelp.....

• Thread starter Thread starter Barney19
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 807

Barney19

Reaction score
Bout ye all,

I'll give you a wee introduction into my save before I explain my conundrum...

Currently managing Wolfsburg in the Bundesliga, or German First Division and have been there since 2029 (now in December 2031) Won diddly-squat with them but I am looking at a nice wee run in the German Cup since all the big teams have been knocked out. I did get to 2 successive Euro Cup finals and lost them both for flips' sake.

Now for my problem...

I recently finished a match (we won) and had to go for tea so I saved and switched the game off. I came back and reloaded the game only to find that the names of my players had all changed. The attributes, history, personal information had stayed the same, so it was just the names that have changed. It's not a massive disaster as I can still play the game. It has caused a bit of inconvenience when I go to scout players etc. Is there anyway I can get the players back to the way they were? Or am I just going to have to suffer?

Thanks in advance...

Try verifying your Game Cache on steam.

Go on steam, right-click FM and go to properties, then Local Files. From there you should see the verify button.

Thats the only thing I can think off that might fix it.

Try verifying your Game Cache on steam.

Go on steam, right-click FM and go to properties, then Local Files. From there you should see the verify button.

Thats the only thing I can think off that might fix it.

Didn't work, thanks anyway, I won't lose sleep over it.

Back