heeeelp! edited player and he has gone really bad.

• Thread starter Thread starter IronTusk
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 2K

IronTusk

Reaction score
I signed Alexis Sanchez for my Juve team and decided to edit him so his left foot was 100 so I could play him on the left.

This has ruined his stats, Is there anyway I can reverse this? Ive already put his left foot strength back to what it was.

My juve save is a year earlier than another which ive taken as an example.

I maybe worrying too much but stats seem much better in the other save.

well from memory feet ratings are out of 20, so thats where you went wrong.

arent you supposed to save copy of a player before you edit them? for this exact kind of problem?

go to the better alexis sanchez and export his stats, then go to the worse sanchez and import the same file :)

Ok thanks, I know I dont actually ever edit stats i just wanted to play him on the left as was too in patient to re train him. I wont be doing it again!.

I may wait a year in game time and see if his stats have improved or not then maybe import the info as if I do it now I think his stats will just go down.

i dont see the difference in the two screens, he looks better as he is older, what exactly went wrong??? i do not know how to edit players etc but looks fine too me on both of them :P

i dont see the difference in the two screens, he looks better as he is older, what exactly went wrong??? i do not know how to edit players etc but looks fine too me on both of them :P

Honestly, I don't see the difference in the two screens either.

Back