hello everybody.

jonathansmith

Reaction score
hi everyone my name is Jonathan Smith, I an 23 years old and have been an avid FM player since 2005, I am a Tottenham supporter with my middle name being Tottenham, legit no bull. I am currently at university studying Sport science and am level two F.A. qualified. I decided to create a profile so I can post tactics and have input on other tactical discussions. I currently am in possession of a tactic (FM 2013) of my own creation which I believe is a BREAKER OF THE MATCH ENGINE and the tactic its self is based on sound real life philosophies of my own which I currently use with my local under 18,s team in which I am a volunteer coach and tactical assistant (champions 5 3 years running). hopefully you guys will check out the tactical posts I submit on here and look forward to getting stuck in with this years edition which looks fantastic as always.

Glad to be here. Posted in wrong secton for a tactic will post updated tactic once aquired game

Glad to be here. Posted in wrong secton for a tactic will post updated tactic once aquired game

Am actually very interested in this. Will you actually be uploading it? I read your description explaining your tactic and very interested. Waiting for your upload!

I will be uploading in next couple of days the beta of tactic looks promising. # watch this space. Thanks for the support

Back