• Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 827

_Sam_

Reaction score
Hello,

My names Sam

I'm a big Football fan, I don't support a team, however I like alot of teams

Here are some teams I like watching.

Arsenal, Aston Villa, Dagenham & Redbridge, Everton, West Ham, Man City, Barcelona, Athletico Madrid, Spain, England, Brazil.

I like playing Football Manager. I have only played 2009 and will post some stories.

Any questions? Feel free to PM Me.

Thank You.

Hey

but its a bit wired that u like football and dont support a team

Hey

but its a bit wired that u like football and dont support a team

To be honest, I think the same. I guess It's because I don't like being or getting involved with people and their favorite teams, like talking to someone and having arguments about who's better and that. If I was to support a team, It would probably be West Ham or Dagenham & Redbridge as they are local teams.

Is SAM your intials? Becuase you said your name is Sean so I'm slightly confused. Lol :P:D

Anyway, welcome to FM-Base

Edit:------------------------------------------------------
Very sorry - I mis-read that. I thought you said that your name was Sean. Silly Me.

Is SAM your intials? Becuase you said your name is Sean so I'm slightly confused. Lol :P:D

Anyway, welcome to FM-Base

Edit:------------------------------------------------------
Very sorry - I mis-read that. I thought you said that your name was Sean. Silly Me.

No worries mate. Easily seen.

Thanks for the welcome guys.

I support glasgow rangers mate n even though we won the league this year there wasn't a lot of good football played! ur better off jst watchn sum good football from sum good teams,trust me you'll only get ur heart broken! welcome 2 fm mate it'll change ur life! lol:)

Back