Hello FM Base...

Teddy4thewin

Reaction score
Hey there everyone, my name's Ted. I'm a life long Arsenal fan and long time reader of the site and a Football Manager player since FM10, although I have played Championship Manager 2 in the past. I know it's fairly late to the game but I just finished College for the year so I have a lot of free time on my hands.

Anyway, I want to get started on writing a story from the Welsh Premier League fairly shortly, so if anyone has got any tips for me, they'd be greatly appreciated, and I look forward to interacting with a lot of you.

Hey there everyone, my name's Ted. I'm a life long Arsenal fan and long time reader of the site and a Football Manager player since FM10, although I have played Championship Manager 2 in the past. I know it's fairly late to the game but I just finished College for the year so I have a lot of free time on my hands.

Anyway, I want to get started on writing a story from the Welsh Premier League fairly shortly, so if anyone has got any tips for me, they'd be greatly appreciated, and I look forward to interacting with a lot of you.

Welcome to FM Base Ted. Look forward to your story! :)