Hello from Portugal

• Thread starter Thread starter alexis9000
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 502

alexis9000

Reaction score
Started playing Football Manager 2015 yesterday but already played toons of FM games before (2014, 2013, 2012 and even 2009 ^^), well, you might think this guy already should know something because of his years managing teams on PC, haha, but I swear to you. I am a complete NOOB, because everytime I used (and use) to play FM I do all the worse possible tactics to win, because I HATE to lose, LOL. For example, I already imagined that my brother was playing with me and I added him as the manager of the team that's gonna play against mine, and when that happened, "the armaggeddon came to the ground", 'cause my brother's tactics during THAT game (which it were made by ME, because he wasn't at home) were everything but good to win, the goalkeeper was playing at Striker, the Striker as a Defender and so on. So now I've decided in this Football Manager 2015, when they asked me if I was an expert or a beginner, I honestly answered Beginner, EVEN tough I had many years of Football Manager, why? Because I have to learn two very important things, first of all, to have more patience in FM ('cause most part of the times I used to don't have patience to change tactics, give training to players, etc...) and most important of all, accept defeat, 'cause that's a thing sometimes I don't even control xD.

Anyway, my name is Alexis, I have 28 years old (from Portugal) MALE (not female, it's male, ehehe), and not only I play but I also do Sing and Dance :)

Good evening my friend, welcome to the FM-Base.

I used to be similar to yourslef, in FM10 I'd reload a game that wen't badly but eventually I stopped feeling proud of winning
cups, leagues ect.

A tip I have about patients, everytime you loose. Save and turn off the game and do something else for 20 minutes. Let yourself calm down and process the loss since it's very easy to rush intot he next game with a head full of steam.

Back