Hello, i'm new to the forums and needing some help witha few things

• Thread starter Thread starter bobbyavfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 806

bobbyavfc

Reaction score
so reading the title yea im new to the site and really new to fm12
im myself a dutch guy so i support the dutch league. so i wanna know if anybody knows an download for lower dutch leagues so i can move up from them to the top so the eredivisie (srry i use the word 'so'alot :P)

so reading the title yea im new to the site and really new to fm12
im myself a dutch guy so i support the dutch league. so i wanna know if anybody knows an download for lower dutch leagues so i can move up from them to the top so the eredivisie (srry i use the word 'so'alot :P)

Nice to see you on this Bobby, i'll help you with some little things if you need help when you get the game. Someone will post a link to download some dutch leagues possibly or just ask around for it. Also kits may not be available to lower dutch leagues as it's not exactly the most popular league. However someone may make them :)

Best place to look for this sort of thing is the download section for the relevant version of FM, as for 2012 there aren't any addons for the Dutch league system, your best bet is to have a search on (oh the pain!!!) other fan sites, your more than likely to find something around somehwhere, or have a go yourself on the editor its tricky but ultimately fun work. Hope you find what you're looking for.

Best place to look for this sort of thing is the download section for the relevant version of FM, as for 2012 there aren't any addons for the Dutch league system, your best bet is to have a search on (oh the pain!!!) other fan sites, your more than likely to find something around somehwhere, or have a go yourself on the editor its tricky but ultimately fun work. Hope you find what you're looking for.

THE editor seems to be a ***** then :P but cnat really go online anymore if u have any site suggestions that will be awsum :)

Back