Hello! Introducing myself. :)

thomasquare

Reaction score
I'm not sure about this, but since I got a message from the admin when signed up- i'll do it.

Myself, Emil. From, kerala, India. Currently finishing my Bachelors degree in Engineering (not a big fan of it ;)).
Next step in enrolling myself in Royal School of Music, England (next year admit).

Big fan of football; reads every article from skysports, espn, onefootball whenever possible (honestly, every half an hour (6)). Regularly watches football matches, and of course, EPL fan. Loves to analyze and be a critic of style of play, players and managers.

Football analyst I admire- Adam Bate from Sunday supplement panel (yes, SkySports :D). Wish I could write like him one day, in magazines and newspapers.

That's probably why I started playing FM from 2013 (the first one I played was FM11); attention to detail, daily player and Club management; finances, salary negotiations, even the penalty and fines for overdue and breaking the regulations (in wage rise or net spend).
But i hated press conferences! ^^) still hate them (the constant nagging :p and familiar questions).

I love FM! BUT, I hope FM brings much more reality into the rivalry and reality in managers life; The arguments between managers (like provocative Mourinho or passionate Benitez/Conte), much more variety in press conference questions (then maybe i'll start to like them), problems and miscommunications between managers and the board members & players and board members, and very importantly, a much more realistic transfer market.