Hello out there.

• Thread starter Thread starter Dronskla
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 328

Dronskla

Reaction score
Let me start by saying I don't quite have a good idea of how to introduce myself here.

So I'm new to the FM series, FM2011 being my first copy of the game. I got it a couple of months ago and have gone through periods of complete addiction and complete abstinence. I recently started playing again, deleted my three saves and started a new one as a Kenyan/Spanish manager who's favorite club is C.P. Cacereño in the Spanish Second Division B1. He's one month into managing Ravenna of the Italian Serie C1/A and his last match was a 1:4 friendly loss to Napoli.

As for me personally, I'm an American (shocking I know), I play on a Mac, I support FC Bayern München as I have ancestry leading back to Bavaria, and I play as a wing defender for my high school's JV team. I also run the 200m for my school's track team, along with infrequent ventures to the 400 and 100 meters. I love to write, read, and listen to music (very eclectic tastes here, but some of my favorites are Nightwish, Flyleaf, Tom Petty, Within Temptation, Delain, Bon Jovi, Three Days Grace, and Sugarland... see what I mean?).

So yeah, greetings to the populace of FM Base, I come in peace.

Welcome to the base. Enjoy your stay, hopefully you'll stay for a while!

Welcome to Fm-base :) I am certain you will enjoy your time with us, you seem like an intelligent, decent bloke and we are glad you joined our community, if you have any questions feel free to ask any of the staff member "green names"

off topic:

do you support NFL?

"gone through periods of complete addiction and complete abstinence"

Sounds about the same as me!

Nice to meet you all. I'm sure I'll enjoy myself here. Seems like a great community.

I do support the NFL Raikan007, specifically the Green Bay Packers. I made a pledge at the beginning of last season that if they made it to the Superbowl I would grill outside in shorts and a t-shirt. So on February 6th I dug out roughly a 4' x 4' area out of two feet of snow and sat outside grilling bratwurst in shorts and Greg Jennings jersey.

Last edited:
Nice to see other FCBM fans :D Let's hope that we can reach the ChL final in München. I personally look forward to play with the team in FM12 ;).

Back