Hello :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

romanriquelme

Banned
Reaction score
Hello all, this is my first here and I thought i should introduce myself, my name is Nicolás and I am from Argentina,I support Boca juniors and since I was little I enjoyed watching Manchester United! as you can see by my username I love Riquelme, he is my favorite player ! I hope I can get to know everyone here and enjoy this website !

Please, if I make any mistakes with english, that is not so good, warn me, I dont speak so fluently as you all, and this is also a chance for me to learn :)

Thank you, Nicolás

Welcome :) Don't worry about your English mate, you're more fluent than most of the English people here.

Welcome to Base :)

Your English is fine mate! :D

I follow Boca a bit. They have the same colours as my local side ;)

Bienvenido Nicolás

Yeah, dont worry about your english, its fine. Greetings from another Argentine...

Salu2

Hello and enjoy your stay. As said your English is fine, we're used to seeing much much worse from people with the native tongue.

Not a single spelling mistake in your post. Don't really see a reason to apologise.

Welcome. :)

Welcome to Base mate, as mentioned dont worry about ur english, we are never harsh

Welcome to the site.

Edit Had us all fooled until you asked for a crack serial.

Last edited:
Welcome to the site, Nicolás. :)

Enjoy your stay.

Hello :) My best friend lived in Buenos Aires for half a year, said it was a fantastic place :)

Welcome to the site , enjoy!

Welcome to the Base. There are an amazing bunch of people here. If you ever have any trouble never hesitate to ask any of us, as most of the time we will try to help you as much as we can.

Also, Hola.

Welcome to FM-Base my friend, Your English is amazing from what I just read. Have a great time here! :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back