Hello!

• Thread starter Thread starter saiyaman
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 288

saiyaman

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm new here. Played FM 11 and now on FM 12. Didn't like steam for no reason at the beginning but liking it after it's helping me protect the CD. Missing wonderkid purchases made in FM 11 but on the lookout for some in FM 12. :D

Oh and....I abuse the transfer's "After League Goals like 50 IMMA pay you a lot". Gets me players a little more easier. How are you all doing? ^_^

Welcome ;)

This place is a big time sink if you aren't careful :P

Hmm... I prefer to keep things realistic if possible. I try not to take advantage of exploits in the game, like the one you mentioned, the corner bug ect. Anyway, again welcome.

Edit: BTW the forum is quite now. All the brits/europeans are sleeping/just waking. I'm Aussie btw.

Last edited:
Welcome ;)

This place is a big time sink if you aren't careful :P

Hmm... I prefer to keep things realistic if possible. I try not to take advantage of exploits in the game, like the one you mentioned, the corner bug ect. Anyway, again welcome.

Edit: BTW the forum is quite now. All the brits/europeans are sleeping/just waking. I'm Aussie btw.

Thanks. ^_^

Yeah I'll have to be careful to not sink too much but I've played somewhat like 70+ hours already. >.<

Well that isn't really an exploit. I give like 5m max to that transfer clause but it will surely affect me in the future if I keep going on. I keep a limit on that as well. I use it when I want to get a signing VERY badly so I put like 5m after 50 goals or 10m.

I do not know much so if it is classed under exploits or so then my bad.

Back