HELLPPPP!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter tij2001
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 1K

tij2001

Reaction score
Hey guys, you really need to help, a started a manager mode with Norwich, brought this Jeannot, Jamie Proctor, and that's all, played 4 games in the prem, drawn to Spurs and QPR, then got whooped against Manchester United and Liverpool, and I can't win for bread now... Help maybe?

Don't change your tactics too much, the players are learning to the tactics...Also...What formation are you using? Who are your players in your 1st eleven? Give us more information about your team, the more information you give us...The more you will get help.

Okay my formation is 4-1-2-1-2.

Michalis Sifakis is in Goalkeeper, or John Ruddy if needed.
Bruno Silva plays Right Back, Kyle Naughton if needed.
De Laet and Daniel Ayala play CB, a few replacements can go there if needed.
Tierney or Drury plays in LB position, Richie De Laet can play there if needed.
So in our DM position, we have Geremi Njditap (I think) who has played the best season at the moment,
Our 2 CM players are, Elliot Bennett/Korey Smith and Bradley Johnson/Andrew Crofts
In CAM is obviously Wes Hoolahan.
Our two strikers at this time as Proctor is out for 2 months and Steve Morison out for a week are Holt and Jackson :)

New Results:
We beat Stoke 2-1 and also whooped Fulham 7-1.
Our last match brought a 2-0 deficit to Wolves.

It was morale you just needed to raise it to turn around your fate.

Your team still needs time to be competent with the formation. The new players also need time to fit in. Beside, it's not a strong team so your early result seems reasonable

Back