help!! 2nd season syndrome and new game

nibz1981

Reaction score
first ill say im an amatuer! first save is Newcastle done ok first season nothing amazing but steady 7th and some good players coming in but its all gone pear shaped and cannot buy a win! struggling in mid table so have gave up and started a new game with Chelski. Have signed neymar,fellani and ramirez (with fierro agreed for next year)so no major changes with current team being: Chech, Luiz fb,terry,ivanivic,cole fb, Fellani dm lampard cm neymar if and mata If drogba tm and lukaku poacher who is scoring for fun. Playing attacking,counter,fast tempo with width but the team is so up and down! beat qpr 4-0 then lose next week 4-0 to swansea! frustrating! any tips? i have eased neymar in as is now my playmaker and doing well,lampard a bit hit and miss but dont really want to sell him but have a healthy bench with torres,sturridge,cahill,kalou and few youngsters. I dont really do much with training unless its advised in backroom advise is this where i am going wrong?? any help would be appreciated.

Last edited: