HELP!!!!!!!! 4-2-3-1

• Thread starter Thread starter Lukeeggy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 4K

Lukeeggy

Reaction score
My tactic has worked fine on previous versions of FM (wining FA Cup with Bristol city (1st year) but on this i seem to be conceding a lot of goals. The main problems im having are: -

1. LB/RB Having the most passes.
2. Would like my CB to split and push on, however they push on when keeper has the ball.
3. LB/RB never get forward past my inside forwards, even though their set to attack on team mentality
4. AMC/STK seem to get into the same exact positions.
5. Inside forwards tend to cross rather than play on the floor and retain etc

Use retain shouts as i seemed to just shoot from anywhere etc.

Any suggestions be welcome. Tactic attached for reference

My tactic has worked fine on previous versions of FM (wining FA Cup with Bristol city (1st year) but on this i seem to be conceding a lot of goals. The main problems im having are: -

1. LB/RB Having the most passes.
2. Would like my CB to split and push on, however they push on when keeper has the ball.
3. LB/RB never get forward past my inside forwards, even though their set to attack on team mentality
4. AMC/STK seem to get into the same exact positions.
5. Inside forwards tend to cross rather than play on the floor and retain etc

Use retain shouts as i seemed to just shoot from anywhere etc.

Any suggestions be welcome. Tactic attached for reference

I can't currently view your tactic in game, i'm at work... but what are the player roles /duties and do you set individual instructions on the positions??

Not quite sure

GK (Def), RB/LB(AUTO) CB(Cover), CB (Stopper). CM (Ball winner), CM (Deep lying playmaker), AMR/l (Inside forward- Support), STK (Poacher).

Not in any hurry if you could take a look be great!

Cant remember team instructions exactly. Attack, rigid, not sure on others.

Back