[HELP] About Manchester United

• Thread starter Thread starter josseelric
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 885

josseelric

Reaction score
Please help me... i using 4-2-4 formation, with BWM and AP in the centre... BWM is not a problem, because i have fletcher or anderson, but the AP is the problem.. cleverley is not an option, cuz he more offensive.. someone can give me the solution, please??

I never have rated Cleverley on FM 2012 anyway, you should buy Christian Eriksen from Ajax, he gets loads of assists and is much better than Cleverley! If you declare interest in him and put an offer in it will get rejected first time, then he goes in a strop and puts in a transfer request, Ajax usually accept it and put him on the transfer list, then offer 7.5m and it will get accepted.

play anderson and fletcher together they ruled CM for me in previous save anderson can play AP very well!

play anderson and fletcher together they ruled CM for me in previous save anderson can play AP very well!

Hey Craig,

what tactic are you using atm mate? having a bit of trouble finding one to get me into a good career save! :(
any assistance would be much appreciated :)

Scholes as the AP?
Or buy Sneijder

Hey Craig,

what tactic are you using atm mate? having a bit of trouble finding one to get me into a good career save! :(

Look for the thread 'my manunited patch 12.04' looks a class tactic, although I haven't used it myself looking at the comments it looks highly successful

Last edited:
Hmm i've used that before mate and didn't really have too much success with it! Also it was made for much earlier patches, so it is bound to have lost its effectiveness?

Hmm i've used that before mate and didn't really have too much success with it! Also it was made for much earlier patches, so it is bound to have lost its effectiveness?

I very much doubt it, the roles suit the players perfectly, only thing I'd change is Rooney as advanced forward. I'd defiantly give it a try again.

Hey Craig,

Hi mate hope u ok i have just started new save using jp woody 12.2.2 tactic have not lost a game yet!:wub:

Back