Status
Not open for further replies.

Longo

Reaction score
I use aguero as a complete froward target man (formation 4 2 3 1 deep) with a AMC trequartista for suport, but aguero isnt scoring! HELP PLEASE what can i do

it could just be a temporary loss of form....
otherwise maybe its the players around him?
i play pjanic behind aguero and theyre deadly together!

also, i never play aguero as a target man, i play him as an advanced forward.
hope this helps!

I would suggest putting him as a Poacher as this suits his playstyle perfectly make sure you have a good deep lying playmaker or advance playmaker to assist him.

Also what team are you playing as?

i have eden hazard behind him, ribery on the left and navas on the right, i dont think that it's the players around him. and i use him as a complete froward, i just won 5-0 and aguero didnt score any goal...

---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

Man city

btu i'm playing him alone at the front with a TQ behind him. i just want him to score goals

I always play aguero with a partner. He's a great poacher with someone like Dzeko as target man on FM10 and the same on FM11 or a partner. If he's not performing, maybe its ur tactic but defo not target man with aguero thats just like putting berbatov with lots of closing down.

ok man, i'll try poacher lets see what happens

Agree. Set him as a poacher with a partner with TM-support.

BTW - maybe u should change ur formation a bit. Hazard in AML winger attack is from another planet.
Maybe a 4222

ok man, i'll try poacher lets see what happens

Yeah, poacher should be good but u might need to fix up ur tactics for the people supporting him and he plays great with a partner, just saying he also plays amazing as TQ.

Poacher would be deadly with him. Aguero is really fast and has got good dribbling skills, should help.

just so u know, hazard always scores, and does at least 2 assists per game, hazard is just a freaking beats as a TQ

just so u know, hazard always scores, and does at least 2 assists per game, hazard is just a freaking beats as a TQ

BEAST
Fail!:p
Sorry mate, that was such a fail, LOL! XD

On my Atletico Madrid save i played him as a poacher and he scored 42 goals in my first season

Oh just saw u were man city. Then u got a perfect partnership of Tevez- deep lying forward support
with aguero poacher- attack.
That would actually be unstoppable at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.