Help ! All players have abysmal morale.

Apurba Pan

Reaction score
Can anyone help me ?
sad.png
m managing AC milan and suddenly all players have abysmal morale. Just in a day. Anybody had this issue ? (I won all pre season friendlies and won the first 5 serie A matches ). I m right now investigating what i did.Happened recently --> there was a personality difference between Matri and Mastour so he discontinued the learning from Matri. What i did recently -->I changed fluidity "very fluid" to "balanced" .

edit--> I changed it back to very fluid but no change in morale. Really dont know whats wrong :(

Last edited:
When i tried team meeting --> Always saying " There isnt a suitable reason ... " :(

check the players information tab and if they are all good with each other

if not ( like someone hate another ) then that mean that you have a serious problem

ask your captain about any conflicts or teammate happiness, see what they say. Winning matches increases morale other than that you're in the dog house

the squad must have a problem with either one of the player, they're the problem by the looks of it

Captain says all good and there is nothing negative in players' information screen :/ . Let me play 2-3 match and then check. This is weird.

update --> i played 1 match and then i finally was able to do team meeting which resulted in very good/superb morale for half of the team and poor morale for the rest half of the team .

Last edited:
Ok m fed up. I am going to restart my career.The morale of all players(m managing AC Milan) again went poor/abysmal even after winning 2 matches . No particular reason.There was this strange thing i noticed --> I had bought Biraghi from Inter (LB) , i was able to directly approach to sign him dont know how. After signing him i see under Biraghi's info --> thinks Vidic is vital part of the team.WEIRD ! And his contract info showed that he has contract with both the clubs AC Milan and Inter. Anyways i will start a new game. Thanks for the replies here.

Ok m fed up. I am going to restart my career.The morale of all players(m managing AC Milan) again went poor/abysmal even after winning 2 matches . No particular reason.There was this strange thing i noticed --> I had bought Biraghi from Inter (LB) , i was able to directly approach to sign him dont know how. After signing him i see under Biraghi's info --> thinks Vidic is vital part of the team.WEIRD ! And his contract info showed that he has contract with both the clubs AC Milan and Inter. Anyways i will start a new game. Thanks for the replies here.

that's a problem people will probably have problems with rival players, it may not show on their information screen though. Also it would help to just keep winning & having good team talks, but good luck

will actually that is a good thing that Biragh think that Vidic is vital part of the team . that means that he appreciate him

anyway good luck with you next save

its bug for me.I had that situation once,at begining of season, too. But after few wins it was ok.But i was very frustrated because it was so suddenly.

will actually that is a good thing that Biragh think that Vidic is vital part of the team . that means that he appreciate him

anyway good luck with you next save
It's a bad thing - He's managing AC Milan and Vidic is an Inter player

I also have the same problem.
after a match win their morale increase slightly but once after the match a few day later all become abysmal gain!!!
but I try hold on to it, once after the transfer window it's fine. The morale stay to increase and did not drop back so far.

Just to to check with you if u did this few move;
1) did you ask your captain for advise on new signing? And you did not purchase that recommended player?
2) did you try to buy a player and try to exchange a player of your for?

please advise.
thanks!