PaulGascoinge

Reaction score
Half way through my 1st season in the "Blue square North" with Altrincham, doing well so far. Top of the league by 10pts with a game in hand, signed a cuplle of good players went mostly for youngsters. My best player is Charlie Tellfer only 16 and gets better every game he plays.

View attachment 277281

Brought in Gary wales and thought he's going to be to old being about 32. However he plays his socks of for me, scoring 17 in 21 games. Outstanding at this level so far.

View attachment 277282

He plays alongside Andrew White, only 19 or 20. Fantastic young talent that hopefully becomes amazing. Also bagged about 17 for me, just keeps getting red cards unfortunately.

View attachment 277287

A couple of capture's at the back have been fantastic for my team, Bob Malcolm, Djebi Zadi two big bad *** defenders who do more than get the job done at the back in this league.

View attachment 277284

View attachment 277285

Also have been doing really well in the F.A Cup reaching the last 36, the 4th round. After getting through the qualifying round, I got drawn Exeter, Crew and Scunthorpe on the way and beat them all by a massive amount. Exeter 7-2, Crew 6-1 and a little less against scunthorpe being 3-1. Now I have a big big problem and would be amazing if someone could help me out here and help me beat Swansea away from home. Yes I got romped in the 4th round draw with still a couple of L1 team left I could have had too.

The good thing is there bottom of the Premier league and with a bad record, any help on this would be amazing.

Anybody ever came up on a similar situation ?

what did you do ?

Thanks

Gascoigne all the way.