HELP around the "WP" Icon

Seanymillette

Reaction score
After a successful year gaining promotion with Watford FC, I've been going through my summer transition/recruitment process.

Landed Douglas from Barcelona B. Went through the application for work permit, first time round was declined, but was granted upon appeal, but Douglas now appears in my squad with the WP Icon.

Can someone shed some light on removing this icon and making him available for selection?

Thanks

Needs to be loaned out to a club without employment restrictions like Portugal or Belgium so he can gain EU citizenship. Usually takes around 3 years to gain citizenship. You can reapply for the permit every 6 months in the meantime in case his circumstances change. The only way it usually does is if he plays 70% of his home nations international matches over a 24 month period.

OK Thanks ben_toon! Best find a club to loan him too then.
Try and send him back to Spain on loan, he will already have gained some time towards his nationality/citizenship... and i remember rightly it's only 712 days or so in Spain

Ask the board for a feeder club for work permits, usually get a decent second division side in spain where you can loan all your south american players

I asked them and they came back saying they couldnt find any suitable clubs, so will have to try again!

Will let you know results guys, thanks once again for help/input.

Back