HELP ASAP how to get star rating for coaches to show?

• Thread starter Thread starter brooksey84
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 2K

brooksey84

Reaction score
How do i get the star rating for coaches to show in fm10? if this is posted in the wrong place im sorry. Cheers brooksey

Last edited:
the stars dont show up mate ? i had a problem like that, a skin problem, changed it , and they appeared

steklo x , fm elite( latest update), kaskara skin, these are my favourites mate . give a shout, and tell me if it worked

Steklo x isnt working. I have quite a large number of coaches and other staff members would this count towards something?

try the other two mate. no mate , not at all, i also have a very large number of coaches and all that, and the stars appear. try another skin :) why didnt it worked?

Just the star thing isnt showing up? Do i have to specially select or open it or does it come up as default?

Right lets start from scratch, where do i have to go to find the stars bit about the coaches?

Do i have to turn the star feature on or select it so i can view it?

Sorry if im abit vague early hours and trying to play fm and splinter cell doesnt exactly help! ;)

you dont have to activate anything mate, every skin shows the stars . what is your current skin? have you tried the default skin ?

at the moment im using the Steklo x skin. What are of the game do i have to go in to find this? For example "Staff"

mate change to default skin. but first save the game and go to the display and sound menu , and change the skin there ok?

Back