Help! Cant find player I created

• Thread starter Thread starter nickyjah
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1K

nickyjah

Reaction score
I created a player using FM10 editor, I merged it with config file but when I start a new game I cannot find the new player. Can someone help please...

did you tick the box which allows you to add your database changes when you are choosing which patch to play?

Thanks for the help. I have ticked the box, but still cant find my player,. I also cant find him on the editor.

C:\Users\Karl\Documents\Sports Interactive\Editor 2010 that is where my editor data go but i need to move them to here C:\Users\Karl\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\db not sure if it will be the same for you but it might work
if not, is he at a club or free agent?

You should stay away from 'merge editor data' -- it causes nothing but trouble (failing to properly reassign unique ids etc...) When you make any changes to the database, use the 'save as' option and create a brand new file -- and select it in the new game dialogue box when starting a new game. Far less problems -- and if you make a change that renders the database unusable, you wont mess your whole game.

You're probably best recreating the player and resaving imo.

Thanks alot guys will try that.

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 08:31 PM ----------

I tried your suggestions but it seems that the player profile I created doesn't save. Thanks for the help.

Back