Scotty98TR

Reaction score
I am currently in a save with Arsenal, I have Llorente who isn't playing very well, and Giroud who is on fire as a TM, with Podolski as a second striker.

On the wings I have Cazorla, Oscar de Marcos and Baines in LB. These all have good crossing stats (15, 16 and 18), yet they aren't completing crosses (i average about 10% crossing completion!)

Attached is a screenshot of a recent game vs Liverpool, which I had about 70% possession in and won 2-0, but look at the crossing! Baines especially! Also, there is the player instructions for the 4 main crossers on my team, although Sagna is not intended to be one of them, he still seems to attempt alot of crosses!

P.S. I already have a thread open to do with this save, but not to do with the crossing; so I'm really sorry if I am breaking any rules!

View attachment 276765View attachment 276766View attachment 276767View attachment 276768View attachment 276769

Maybe get your attacking full backs to cross from byline but there isn't much you can about crossing. Having two threads asking for different help for the same save is perfectly fine by the way.

Okay thanks, in the other thread, I was talking about Llorente at one point (i can't get him involved in the game!) and I have also been talking to TheBetterHalf (an admin) and he has pointed out it would be better to be crossing to a moving player than a stationary Target-Man. So do you think using Llorente as an Advanced-Forward/Complete-forward would be better?

I am quite new to posting new threads, I normally either find the info I need from old threads or just help when I can on other threads :)

Llorente is a brilliant Complete forward so play him as that then.

Llorente has great movement off the ball , as well as a fair amount of pace , so you should set him as an Advanced / Complet e Forward .