Help! Can't get the german national team to work on my current save

• Thread starter Zdravkovic
  • Start date
  • Replies 4
  • Views 2K
Z

Zdravkovic

I've removed the files needed to get the german national team to work (did this a couple of seasons into my current save if it matters?), Also I'm using a couple of edt files... however real players won't appear.
I waited up until the next game for the german national team, but it still didn't work.
I've red you shouldnt be forced to start a new save, an idea why it doesnt work?

I've removed the files needed to get the german national team to work (did this a couple of seasons into my current save if it matters?), Also I'm using a couple of edt files... however real players won't appear.
I waited up until the next game for the german national team, but it still didn't work.
I've red you shouldnt be forced to start a new save, an idea why it doesnt work?
Unless you make the changes on FMRTE, you'll need to start a new save mate so FM can read that the file has gone. Give this a try and let me know how you get on?

Unless you make the changes on FMRTE, you'll need to start a new save mate so FM can read that the file has gone. Give this a try and let me know how you get on?

Ok, how do I specifically do this on FMRTE?

Not sure, I've never used it. If you google it, there should be some kind of guide. Ultimately. you may just need to create a new save for the changes to take effect.

You have to start a new save. Every time there's patch, you'll have to re-add those files (if you're using Real name fix or something like that).