Help!!!!!!!!!!! Can't score!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter essexboy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 3K

essexboy

Reaction score
Doesn't matter what team, what tactic, downloaded loads from here. I get a minimum of 15 chances a game and lucky if I score 40 a season. Aren't there any cheat formations like the old amiga games in the 90's. I remember scoring 5 plus a game, getting over 100 points a season. I get more frustrated every year with this new game. Got done 1-0 by york city with Man U. I had 23 shots with 12 on target ffs!!!!!!!!

Have you updated to the latest patch? I've tried several tactics from this site. All of which are good and get goals. Always give a tactic a few games before it becomes fully effective. Switching tactics every couple of games will affect results negatively

Brobs's flawless tactic did superbly for me in my first season in league one. But i must admit i never really gave it a chance after that although 4 seasons in i have kept it in match prep. I have used a number of tactics from here also but they have not worked well enough for me. However my 2nd formation recco would be xenons 4231 cm & dm...works well and pretty consistent. But i just came across laffles phenominum results tactic and it is now my 1st choice tactic, albeit only 3 games in but all wins. Good attacking play and it gets goals!
Now, just a little rant from me! I do get frustrated by the stats/game play/ME, i.e. i could have 15 shots in a game and not score or have strikers clean through only to have a lame shot straight to the keeper or blast it well wide! What frustrates me is they have ppm of placing shots, are in good form and have good stats. It just doesnt seem 'fair or consistent.'
Its the same with defenders at times...clearance comes from the opposition defence, my defender will just hang about while their attack will chase the ball an get it! What annoys me is that the cpu seems to have better consistency i.e. better long shots, finish their chances (even harder opportunities) better defending. #just saying!

Back