Reaction score
hi im new to this so sorry if i posted in the wrong place
i'm birmingham and im trying to sign adam, blackpool want 3mill + murphy but murphy wont go
any ideas

Offer more money! It cost me around 7mill for Charlie Adam in the 2nd season.

Transfer List Murphy, put him in the reserves, set him as not needed. :)

Usually costs 7 million like duckers4 said, but you can costantly praise and declare interest to unsettle charlie adam, or try to **** off murphy, fine him two weeks wages when you get the chance, shove him in the reserves, that one usually ****** many first team players off and just do everything you can to **** of murphy and then he should leave, or sometimes you might have to try the offer 5 times and in the end he should accept.

thanks just evry time i offer 3 and murphy they accept

---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 PM ----------

and do you know any decent strikers fo 10 mill

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

ive tried evrything and he still wont go. when i offer him 2 blakpool he says yes but in swap for adam he sais no
help!!!

He doesn't wanna be swapped probably, rather buy him for those 7 mil. and you'll still have 6 mil. left for a good striker...

or Oscar Cardozo... I picked him up for a measly £6m then he put 4 past his old club in two games in the Champions' League group stages hehe

I never succeed in trading players + cash when I'm buying players. My player always reject other club contract. kinda sux doh =.=