Help, Cant stop conceeding goals?!

• Thread starter Thread starter turbo toe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 1K

turbo toe

Reaction score
Currently Villa, doing great. 4th in league (somehow) but only because I outscore other teams. Dont thing i have kept a clean sheet all season. I know not got the best at the back with dunne etc but cmon, even rags in cup games and francis jeffers scoring against me?. Playing Zonal offside with average defensive line

try these opposition instructions

players with low bravery- hard tackling
players with low composure- closing down
players with low off the ball. tight marking
players who only use one foot , show onto weaker
wingers and Fb show onto opposite foot

How do you set the opposition instructions so its like that and the same foe every game? I know how to do it when you are in the match screen prior to kick off but not the way you have put it there

Currently Villa, doing great. 4th in league (somehow) but only because I outscore other teams. Dont thing i have kept a clean sheet all season. I know not got the best at the back with dunne etc but cmon, even rags in cup games and francis jeffers scoring against me?. Playing Zonal offside with average defensive line

The structure of the formation is more important than the player instructions.

When you play away you need to load the midfield, and cut back on strikers and AML/R/C's. I find it easier to go 6-7 games without conceding, whilst not scoring as many goals.

I'd go 4-1-3-1-1 away, and a diamond 4-4-2 at home.

Back