Deleted wrong FM save. Can I get it back?

Samcoollol

Reaction score
Ok so I had two FM saves of the same game, which was a Liverpool one. One of them was in July 2013, while the other was in April 2014. I meant to delete the July 2013 one, as I didn't feel that I needed it anymore, but accidently deleted the April 2014 one. :'(

Is there anyway of getting it back? I was doing really well in the 2013/14 season. I was in the top 4 and had won the League Cup, but if I have to start right back in July I don't feel that I would do as well a 2nd time, and I really cba starting the whole Season again.

I deleted it through the game, so it's not in my recycle bin, and I don't have any autosaves to use.

You should have used Autosaves, but why would you have two files anyway for different years? There is no way of getting that save back sorry.

I know I should of used autosaves but they annoy me because they clog up my saves alot of the time so I turned them off.

Not if you just keep it to save on one file, well thats providing you don't playing two games at once.

Did you delete it through Football manager (E.g. in the screen where you load a save) or manually through the saved games folder? If the latter, you can get it back through the recycle bin, if not you might be able to, I don't know :)