HELP: Chelsea 2nd Season

• Thread starter Thread starter eziekel
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 3K

eziekel

My Chelsea now at 2nd season and my squad have too much player. (I think)
I'm playing 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow. I need someone to help me about whether i should get rid some of them :@

Goalkeeper: Petr Cech, Ross Turnbull

Fullback: José Bosingwa, Branislav Ivanovic, Ashley Cole, Ryan Bertrand

Centre-Back: Alex, David Luiz, John Terry

Defensive and Centre Midfield: Oriol Romeu, Michael Essien, John Obi Mikel, Ramires, Raúl Meireles, Frank Lampard

Attacking Midfield: Douglas Costa, Juan Mata

Striker: Sergio Agüero, Didier Drogba, Fernando Torres, Daniel Sturridge

I wanna to add Eden Hazard or another decent midfielder soon. Kinda help me if you can. No matter you have what idea, just reply here ;)

Get rid of Alex and use Ivanovic as CB and FB cover. Get rid of either Romeu or Essien (Essien is usually **** after his injury). Get rid of Drogba as he is too old and his wages are probably high. I'd probably get rid of Lampard for the same reasons and bring in a younger player.

Also how did you manage to get Aguero? How much did he cost.

Get rid of Alex and use Ivanovic as CB and FB cover. Get rid of either Romeu or Essien (Essien is usually **** after his injury). Get rid of Drogba as he is too old and his wages are probably high. I'd probably get rid of Lampard for the same reasons and bring in a younger player.

Also how did you manage to get Aguero? How much did he cost.

I bought Aguero with 35-37M.. Man city sold him to me on the Jan transfer =D
and if i get rid of Alex, i no need to buy another youngster? haha.. Romeu seems like doing fine at my club.. maybe i will sell Essien.

Last edited:
Do you still have Ulises Davilla and Gael Kakuta? If so they become very good players if given the chance at Chelsea.

Yeah on my last Chelsea save I think I loaned the pair of them out for the first 2-3 seasons then I gave them both a chance in my team and both did well and improved alot as players especially Gael Kakuta.

Yeah on my last Chelsea save I think I loaned the pair of them out for the first 2-3 seasons then I gave them both a chance in my team and both did well and improved alot as players especially Gael Kakuta.

I think i gonna get rid Essien, Drogba, Alex, and Raúl Meireles.. Since Lampard is doing well than Raúl Meireles, I gonna let lampard play 1 more season, then i add Hazard in i think xD

unsettle him as much as possible. any chance you can throw some of your players into the deal? look at the positions that dortmund want and offer them somebody.

Sell lampard and drogba. They might be playing ok but you can get quite a bit of cash for them and they will be off your wage bill. Sell alex as well. Sell turnball and sign smithies.

If you want another centre back James tomkins and grant Hanley are 2 very good young payers. Also I think seamus Coleman from Everton is one of the best attacking full backs in the game id buy him and sell bosingwa. If your thinking go selling Essien I'd recommend getting Sandro from spurs or fellaini(sp) from Everton because there better than mikes and you can loan out oriel.
hazard is one of the best midfielders in the game but you could go for eriksen from Ajax. He is a quality player and will be cheaper than hazard or gotze. If you need some more wingers. Shaquiri(sp) from Basel Is a really good inside forward and city will usually sell Adam Johnson really cheaply.

You should get a new LB for the first team as Ashley Cole´s physical stats drop really fast, Tremoulinas is my best suggestion. Use Bertrand as backup.

Also a new RB, Nika Kvekeskiri (sp) or Sime Vrsjalko are both great players for the future.

Sell Alex and sign a future prospect CB. And get a new backup GK (Or use Delac/Courtois)

From my save in Jan 2015.

Mark Andre te stegan (sp) form gladback, quality german gk.
Marco verrati italian am, needs a season or two but if played in the hole scores 1 every 2 and assists 2 in every 3 for me.
There is a left winger for leverkusen who is german and he is frieghtning in my game even though his technical stats are only like 14's, cant remember his name but will check it later.
DM called poli who is italian is also really good, as is a dm from belgium who has a long wierd name begining with M I think.

Back