• Thread starter Thread starter Ben
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 1K

Ben

I am a biased ****.
Reaction score
Hello,

Just on the data editor and decided to make a team containing me an a few of my mates. So I created us and the team and saved it to my editor data. I went into FM and when i tried to start a new game I could choose England, please help! Thanks :)

Yeah, Blue Square North.

have you removed a team from that league

Yep Vauxhall Motors. Anything else I could be doing wrong, thanks for helping mate.

you need to remove another team from blue square north

---------- Post added at 11:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 PM ----------

oh, ignore me

make sure all the leagues in engalnd ahve the correct number of teams.

you havent fiddled around and tried to get your new team to play in the fa cup this season ahve you? (usually u wont have entry to the cups in the first season but that sorts itself in season two, if youve tried to stop that from happening then maybe that could be the problem??

No mate haven't edited anything like that just created team, players and stadium then saved it.

are the team and stdium both in england?

Yeah

---------- Post added at 11:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 PM ----------

Ohhh hang on I never changed the teams nation. Thanks very much mate it's working now I never put the team as English lol, I'm slow sometime :P

Back