HELP..Creating Custom League

• Thread starter Thread starter Simon2786
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 3K

Simon2786

Reaction score
Hey guys

1st post here so i'll get straight to the point.

basically what i want to do is make a super league of sorts with the top teams in europe competeing against each other.

Ideally what i'd like to do is have 2 divisions, a main League with the likes of Liverpool, Real Madrid, Ac Milan etc and a 1st division with the smaller world teams..ie - Fiorentina, Valencia, Tottenham etc.

What i'd want to know aswell is if its possible to create a club competion for the whole world to take part in over the course of a season, kinda like the world cup but for clubs?

I'd love to find a guide how to create a a compeltly custom league that takes you through step by step, if anyone knows of any please direct me as i'd be incredibly greatful.

Shut he **** upyou **** head i'll knock you rite to the ******* floor ***** boy.

Ha. Let's see how long it will take for him to get banned.

uuhmmm well that was a constructive staement dannyck..congratulations you win the jackass award!!
anyone else got a more productive argument?

Shut he **** upyou **** head i'll knock you rite to the ******* floor ***** boy.
ok mate your an **** grow a pair, and im not into the editor, ask tiraths he will know, or stuartwatson

SORRY that was my mate thinking he'd be funny and i got a two day ban for it ,. But hes a jackass.

Hey guys

1st post here so i'll get straight to the point.

basically what i want to do is make a super league of sorts with the top teams in europe competeing against each other.

Ideally what i'd like to do is have 2 divisions, a main League with the likes of Liverpool, Real Madrid, Ac Milan etc and a 1st division with the smaller world teams..ie - Fiorentina, Valencia, Tottenham etc.

What i'd want to know aswell is if its possible to create a club competion for the whole world to take part in over the course of a season, kinda like the world cup but for clubs?

I'd love to find a guide how to create a a compeltly custom league that takes you through step by step, if anyone knows of any please direct me as i'd be incredibly greatful.

It is possible. I am an expert in the data editor but i can't really explain things to you, but someone has a noob guide to editing, in the editing section of the forums

Back