• Thread starter Thread starter Ravsieg
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 934
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ravsieg

Reaction score
So, here goes it all in detail so that there's no more reason for this not to work.

Does the official editor doesn't look like it has any option to base any player on another. So, I want to create a team of around 30 people (they all share nationality, and team) and it looks like the only real option for that is to create everyone from a blank default with no info at all. That'll take about 5 times more time than if I could create a player with all common things, then multiplicate it.
Is there any option somewhere where I could do it? Most other categories other than players have a "Duplicate" button but "Players" doesn't.

This is my 3rd attempt. The first one got derailed and the second one was closed right away as it was deemed "pointless" (?). I sooo hope this is it.

Helcel

So, here goes it all in detail so that there's no more reason for this not to work.

Does the official editor doesn't look like it has any option to base any player on another. So, I want to create a team of around 30 people (they all share nationality, and team) and it looks like the only real option for that is to create everyone from a blank default with no info at all. That'll take about 5 times more time than if I could create a player with all common things, then multiplicate it.
Is there any option somewhere where I could do it? Most other categories other than players have a "Duplicate" button but "Players" doesn't.

This is my 3rd attempt. The first one got derailed and the second one was closed right away as it was deemed "pointless" (?). I sooo hope this is it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back