Help deciding best position for this regen

xzifi

Reaction score
Hi. I have a regen that currently plays in MC/AMC positions and he plays fairly good in his playmaker role, however, based on his attributes I think he would play better as an inside forward on the AML position (his best foot is the right). I'm asking because I'm not so sure and I don't want to mess with the player's progression at this point by traning him in a new position and I'd really appreciate an opinion. Here's the screenhot.. what do you think would be best?

View attachment 220703

Looks like a quality playmaker to me, with the added bonus that he can shoot well. He probably has the attributes to play as an inside forward too, but it will probably take ages for him to become comfortable there, personally I'd keep him as an AMC

With that Agility, he'd be great out wide. Raumdeuter or playmaker from the wide position. Given that he is two-footed, it would be equally as good to keep him central.

I agree with patricklfc and wj. He has great attributes for both aml-inside forward and a central playmaker. Either foot, 13 marking and 3 bravery say center, but those physical attributes say wide and 11 teamwork may be too low for a playmaker. 2 questions: 1st, How is he compared to the rest of the attackers, because if your other attackers arent as good as this fantastic regen, you may wanna keep him a playmaker to ensure you use your best man in every attack. 2nd, does he have consistency for strength or weakness? Consistency only affects mental and technical attributes. If he is inconsistent you may wanna put your money on his balance agility and acc by playing him wide, since his mental and technical attributes will fluctuate, making him a bit uneffective in the center, where he needs intelligence and technique more than he needs it wide

Depends on what your team needs and your system!

Personally I think he'd make a great IF on support or attack, or centrally in a number of roles but I would personally go with AM- Attack if played central.

His passing is good, but vision & team work are average for his level, so a playmaker role would still work ok but wouldn't be the best option in my opinion. If played as an advanced playmaker you wouldn't see him use his best attributes regularly enough

Depends on your system. I don't use AML/R's so I'd keep in as CM and maybe train to FB as I play FB's A

I'm probably use him as BBM but also at either FB to cover injury