Help - Evaluate My Club - Vancouver Whitecaps FC

Reaction score
Hello,

First off, I am new here, and would like to take the time to say hello and say that I am enjoying this game and have gotten some great advice off this forum and am hoping for more.

Next, a background on my team, the Vancouver Whitecaps. First year I did decently, middle of the pack in the MLS, collected a ton of draft picks and was able to sell many veterans and gain many youth players. The next year I purposely tanked due to massive amounts of injures and another huge collection of draft pics. Then it all came together. In my third year I won my first trophies, and had excellent skill and luck to do so taking the 2014 campaign by storm. Vancouver won the 2014 National Canadian Cup, 2014 MLS Supporters Shield, 2014 MLS Cup, and the 2014-2015 North American Champions League. So when i got to 2015 I expected good results. Needless to say I was unpleasantly surprised. I was able to strap out the 2015 National Canadian Cup, and barely make the MLS playoffs (still ongoing), and due to an easy group draw have qualified for the quarterfinals of the 2015-2016 NACL.

Anyways heading into the 2016 campaign I need to re-evaluate my team from an objective standpoint, as I think I have played a little bit of favoritism this year. So I am going to post my squad below and hope that you can offer up the best of advice that you have, including who to sell/loan/keep, squad rotation ideas (big factor next year with another NACL run), and anything that will make my 2016 campaign a success.

My long term goal is the same as the real Vancouver Whitecaps... to become a Top 25 club in the world.

Also I am wondering if people can make a general list of weakpoints in my squad so I can shore them up in various manners. Thanks a million.

2015 Vancouver Whitecaps Full Roster - Assistant's Reports
NB: Some players are listed at multiple positions

Goalkeepers

View attachment 298873

Defenders
View attachment 298874

Midfielders

View attachment 298875
View attachment 298876

Strikers

View attachment 298877

Not sure how to make the pictures bigger so yeah, anyway...

If you have any further questions about the situation I am in please post below!

I welcome all advice as I have grown attached and need an outsiders review of my club

see if you can get a few loans from England try some trades for some player veteran player from mls and play a tactic that will allows u to use ur best rated players really all i can tell you

Back