Help - FM 2010 Demo

• Thread starter Thread starter Rangerbomb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 1K

Rangerbomb

Reaction score
Well I downloaded the Strawberry demo for PC (Windows Vista) via Torrent. There were no technical issues, except for the fact that the new game button was missing. Also, i cannot access the new game settings in the options section. Is there anything i can do?

Buy the game!! Worth every penny!

Or you could try uninstalling and reinstalling

Last edited:
yes i know i should but im already going to buy it on PSP and until i do i wanted to get the demo to try it out.

because i dont want to buy it yet. I would use the PSP version a lot more, but if the demo proved to be good i will buy it too. ill try un-installing and re-installing see if that works.

On behalf of all of us here I think it is safe to say FM is a fantastic game and 100% worth investing your money in! :)

oh i certainly agree with you chris i got FMH 09 and it was soo good. i shall buy FMH 2010 and probably FM 2010 too.

I think I sorted it - is there a quick start option at the start? The demo I had only had a few quick starts.

all i could see was load quick start and load game. there isnt a way to actually start a new game whether it be quick start or full set-up

well then. i shall reinstall the game if it works this time (slow!) and if i have the patience. thankyou!

You can't start a new game on the demo (otherwise it's pretty much the full game). You can only load the quick starts that come with it.

Back