HELP! FM VIRIGN.

• Thread starter Thread starter pablo8383
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 2K

pablo8383

Reaction score
YES U HEARD ME RIGHT IM A VIRGIN IM A FM VIRGIN AND IM PROUD................ALL JOKES ASIDE I NEED SOME HELP FROM THE OLD TIMERS, IM USELESS :( THERE JUST SO MUCH GOING ON, (FIRSTLY AND NO WAY IN **** LASTLY) I GOES THE TEAM I LOVE LIVERPOOL.......... AND THERE IS NOOOOO TRANSFER BUDGET WHY THE **** IS THAT? AN YES IVE TICKED THE BOX SAYING TRANSFERS FIRST SEASON

4) I NOT RECEIVING ANY OFFERS FOR MY TRANSFER LISTED PLAYERS OR EVEN STILL ANY OF MY PLAYERS?

3) MY TEAM JUST SO INCONSISTENT, I RECENTLY EMPLOYED A TATIC FROM THE FM DATA BASE THAT WORKED FINE FIRST 5 GAMES WITH MY LIVERPOOL SAVE BUT NOW IM GET PULVERIZED BY THE LIKES OF WIGAN

4)WHY ARE PLAYERS Ridiculously HIGH IN VALUE FOR EXAMPLE ISCO SPANISH U21 CURRENTLY VALUE ON FM IS 4.7 MIL SOMTHN LIKE THAT BUT U PUT AND OFFER AND THE CLUB WANT 27. MILL ARE U KIDDING ME

5) IF THERE ANYTHN ELSE I SHOULD KNOW AS A NEWBY PLEASE LET ME KNOW! I JUST WANNA WIN TITLES :)

Firstly the transfer budget - do you have no money at all or is it just really low?

Secondly have you transfer listed the players for a lot more than they are worth?

Inconsistency can be a number of things, are you changing your tactics a lot? playing a lot of different players? or perhaps they haven't yet become accustomed to the tactics ( the squad that is) just yet if you are only 5 games in?

And the value of the players is what that team values them at, so for example if they are "indispensable to the club" or a key player in the squad basically they will cost more because it means more to the team losing them than the money. As such they will need a lot more money for that player than say a rotation player.

Turn off cap lock.

4) [funny place to start] Are you asking to much for the players?, have you personally offered the players to other clubs?, have you tried asking you chairman to play role as DoF and sell them for you?.
3) [going backwards] Team likes Wigan, Stoke, Sunderland are not to be taken lightly, they will try to spoil finesse tactics and out muscle and not give you a moment on the ball. You need more than one tactical approach.
4) [deja-vu] Teams won't sell players lightly or cheaply when: a) they have a long time left on their contract and: b) they are a **** hot player.
5) [wonders what happened to 1 and 2] Yea, lots. Mainly BE specific.

no one like a smart *** mitre :) and thanks appreciate both responses...... nope ive just transfer listed them, do i have to offer to teams, i want to get rid of the dead wood u see, and on previous managing games ive played u put u players up and u get offers is this not how it works? secondly my transfer budget is 300,000 and only because ive asked the board to up my budget, surely this cant be right. and thanks guys ive had a tinker with my tactics and took some advice regarding playing squad members to there best qualities and its seems to be working. i wanna do some business in january how do u lot propose i get the most value out of my players when transfer listed? thanks for ur responses in advance :)

no one like a smart *** mitre :) and thanks appreciate both responses...... nope ive just transfer listed them, do i have to offer to teams, i want to get rid of the dead wood u see, and on previous managing games ive played u put u players up and u get offers is this not how it works? secondly my transfer budget is 300,000 and only because ive asked the board to up my budget, surely this cant be right. and thanks guys ive had a tinker with my tactics and took some advice regarding playing squad members to there best qualities and its seems to be working. i wanna do some business in january how do u lot propose i get the most value out of my players when transfer listed? thanks for ur responses in advance :)

Offer them out to teams but be prepared to get offers less than there worth due to the fact you have listed them, here have a look at this guide should be helpful:

The How to Sell My Player Thread: Raikan007

Also all I can suggest is maybe looking at the wages and see if you have put it all into wages? Check and alter the budget via that?

ye heard about this m8 just couldnt find the link cheers an yes me wage bill is 1.3 mill at the mo but it seems ive still got a really small squad

ye heard about this m8 just couldnt find the link cheers an yes me wage bill is 1.3 mill at the mo but it seems ive still got a really small squad
Liverpool dont have a very big budget at the start its as simple as that and the likes of Downing and so forth who i imagine you are trying to sell are on big contracts which over teams dont want to pay which means you will have to sell them for less so the teams can pay the wages for the players too, Isco has a £30.5million release clause and Malaga wont usually accept any less. Plus as your an FM Virgin look to young players like Carlos Fierro, Neal Maupay, Strandberg, Strange. Are you playing the latest patch or original? As i think the new patch with sturridge and coutinho you have a slightly bigger budget. You can usually get £20million plus for Glen Johnson and then build from there

Back