Help for Dundee, 25 Point reduction, In Admin

• Thread starter Thread starter AldoKemp-1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1K

AldoKemp-1

Reaction score
Looking for free players willing to join, im also unable to loan anyone atm so finding it hard, the team is strong enough to stay in the first division but is there any players anyone can give advice on signing ?, have looked at some other threads and tried to sign some players alot aren't coming as i can only give £90 atm i have offered my current players new contratcs some have accepted the £po and the cut so hoping that gives me some more wages.

Thanks in Advance ;).

---------- Post added at 11:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 AM ----------

no help what so ever ? :S

firstly i know you posted this a week ago... so are you still continuing with the save?
I only found it in all fairness because i was looking around for Dundee threads, see what people have done with it...

secondly, i have started a Dundee today, i fancied a challenge, i sold Leigh Griffith's straight away for £350k although he is amazing, he has to go to get rid of the debt, i also sold gary harkins for £120k.

yes two massive players but it will be beneficial long term.

i cancelled all friendlies, and arranged 4 or 5 i cant remember friendlies packed in before the first round of the cup away from home, so no money is spent and only profit gained, i managed to earn nearly £750k from this with £150k 'ish' for each friendly arranged...

this nearly wiped the debt of over a million with these simple actions.

THEN... i offered every player a new deal, nearly all of them except Rab Douglas and Gary Irvine accepted £90 per week, with no signing on fee and minimal clauses along side it, which dropped the wage bill below £5k

a take over was rumored, then for some reason, the board decided to invest 800k on new training facilities... when the club was on the wire anyway...
but at present im a couple of games in to the season, i have made some pretty decent signings on extremely low wages... and a couple of loans, and its going ok :)
i would also recommend using the couple of youngsters that are half decent... Gregor Neish the left back and Leighton McCintosh the striker, both doing ok for me.

transfers...
View attachment 117005

finances...
View attachment 117006

if you want any other screenies let me know...

maybe try and get terry dixon, scullion, joseph lapira and manoel either of you. unsure of wheter they are good enough but they dont want high wages and are free

maybe try and get terry dixon, scullion, joseph lapira and manoel either of you. unsure of wheter they are good enough but they dont want high wages and are free

i tried to get Terry Dixon... but so many people want him, and by the time you can offer more than £90 he has been snapped up :/ but i suppose if you get him on trial you can get him...

i got a board takeover about a month into my dundee save :O
1st season i finished 8th above Sirling and Cowdenbeath with the 25point deduction.
2nd Season I won the league, scottish cup and challenge cup and now in SPL recently beat SC Freiburg in Euro Cup.
Selling Griffiths and Harkins was a major mistake, they too are phenomenal for me, Harkins scored 20+ in 2nd year and Griffiths scored 39 in all in 2nd also.
When you get to 2nd season, Rory Delap was on a free for me, he was easily my best buy along with Josh Magennis of Aberdeen, both free contracts.

Last edited:
I have currently stopped this save and doing my story atm however thanks anyway guys :D mfage appreciate you messaging me about this cheers.

Back