HELP!HELP!HELP!

Reaction score
Help me Hi, since the first update of FM12 my fixtures in all competitions have been played at the same time, for example every week in the premierleague the fixtures ar 3 o'clock every saturday, no sunday fixtures or monday night fixtures and champions league games and europa league games are played on wednesday night at 19:45 no tuesday fixtures or thursday games, and now its really bugging me, anyone else have this problem? or know how to solve it?

is this FM13 or 12? I think you can change it in preferences. The reason all the games are on the same day is usually for network games so you're not hanging around waiting on other players

This is for FM12 but i don't think that I quite understand what you tell me.Is there any chance to help me?no it is not a network game i never played online it all happens when I was start updating to 12.0.4 before that everything work normal as usually I really don't understand what is problem I'm going mad Is there anybody to help?

This is for FM12 but i don't think that I quite understand what you tell me.Is there any chance to help me?no it is not a network game i never played online it all happens when I was start updating to 12.0.4 before that everything work normal as usually I really don't understand what is problem I'm going mad Is there anybody to help?

For FM12:

Click on the drop-down settings menu > Go into Network Game Settings > On the right there will be 2 boxes which can be ticked/unticked. One of these will be 'Use Saturday and Wednesday Matchdays'. You need to have this box UNTICKED > Press confirm

For FM13:

Click on the drop-down settings menu > Go into Preferences > In the top-right corner go into 'Network Preferences' > On the right about halfway down there will be a box which will say 'Use Saturday and Wednesday Matchdays'. You need to have this box UNTICKED > Press confirm

it's already unticked.strange thing when I was installed again game it showed my leagues which I selected last times before deleting and re-installing game i don't khnow what could be a problem.every time when I installing and re-installing a game it saved my last data is there any way to restart game on default or something like that?

Back