Help Help

jamie@liquid

Reaction score
After an excellent season of gettin Leeds Utd promoted to Championship

Arsene Wenger has skipped the channel to manage france and arsenal have come knocking on my door

I've just a built a team to go places but are arsenal to good to turn down

i;ve bought in beckham, bojinov, darron gibson

also i have just signed a new 1 year deal do i stay loyal

save your game take the arsenal job then save it as a different game so if arsenal doesnt work out you can go back to your leeds game

You feel much better if you win something with Leeds rather than Arsenal as you created a squad yourself, the Arsenal team comes ready made and already challenging for honours, that isn't much of an achievement if you win a trophy.

It depends, what do you want to do?

There are numerous occasions I took a job and regretted it because I didn't know the squad and I left the job incomplete. If you want to take Leeds places then you should stay, I suppose it depends on the type of save that you want.

I declined to comment on interest then they offered me the job i delayed then they appoint ****** Mancini well it is arsenal we are talking bout i supose

---------- Post added at 02:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

Yeh it will be worth it getting Leeds to the premiership.
hopefully we get arsenal in the cup and can beat them

Stay loyal , I would all your time and effort go win a trophy with Leeds

stay with leeds and be loyal, u biult a team now go somewhere with it.............or u could do what the first guy said

Back