Help: How to train a player in a different posistion?

• Thread starter Thread starter bennett999
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 3K

bennett999

Reaction score
Might be a stupid question, but is there any way to train players so they can play well in a different position to the one's they start with ? And if so, how ?

Click on a player, then their training. And say train in new position, and click a position.

Also, to help their training, play them in that position as well. I trained Eugene Seleznyov to AML, played him in that position and it worked well :)

yeah I trained Belamy for AML and he is great there now. thanks again.

Quick question - how long does it take for the player to get used to this position?

Quick question - how long does it take for the player to get used to this position?

from unconvincing to competent, a season long depending on his current level, also the more versatile the player, the faster

but it takes at least a season and lots of games for one to become natural at that position

That is to do with the hidden attribute Versatility. Obviously the higher the rating the quicker he can learn the position. You can find the attribute on addons like FMRTE and any scouting apps or the data editor

from unconvincing to competent, a season long depending on his current level, also the more versatile the player, the faster

but it takes at least a season and lots of games for one to become natural at that position

Good. I am now short of right backs now. i am thinking of training Theo Walcott as a Wing back or Right back. cos Sagna has moved to Madrid. Eboue and Djourou are all on a long term injury.

Last edited:
yh i retrained agger to a dl should really start using him there lol

Back