Help, I can't build youth facilties!

• Thread starter Thread starter waywardzzt
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 1K

waywardzzt

Reaction score
I started in BSS. I just finished my first Premier Season with a end of season balance of 31 million. The option to build youth facilities is grayed out saying "The Youth Facilities are Rented."

Any idea on how I can convince my board to actually build youth facilities for the team? I would at least like to get some young regens to sell or develop.

No one has any advice or similar experience on this matter? I really don't want to use the live editor if I don't have to, but I don't see how I can talk the board into building youth facilities (we have plenty of $ for it). But if it's a bug i may have no choice.

Last edited:
No one has any advice or similar experience on this matter? I really don't want to use the live editor if I don't have to, but I don't see how I can talk the board into building youth facilities (we have plenty of $ for it). But if it's a bug i may have no choice.

By chance have you asked them to build it and they rejected? Like at the beginning of the season and you didn't have money? If that's the case, you might have to wait until next season (it's happened to me)

Also, you might want to make sure that money won't be used to something else, like building a stadium or players you have already bought and will be transferred during the next window

Hope one of those helps...

Thanks, but the option "youth facilities" has been grayed out since 2011 when I started the game.

Also, I have just finished my transfer spending and have a 15 million balance with 6 million due to come in from players I have sold at the end of the month. Maybe it's because both my stadium and training facilities are being expanded? No idea...

Back